Integrated with the building wall, individually designed BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaics) ventilated facade system for mounting photovoltaic panels on the facade.
The BIPV 03 system, designed and manufactured by AGS, is characterized by the use of continuous profiles, enabling the installation of a facade system dedicated to glass-glass modules (frameless) in a vertical orientation. Fixing is done by gluing the modules to the substructure.
The BIPV 03 system allows for the installation of photovoltaic panels on the facades of low-rise and medium-rise buildings.
The design ensures compliance with the most stringent legal requirements thanks to the use of the highest quality assembly elements.
The most important features of the system from the Investor’s point of view include:
- non-flammability of AGS fastening materials,
- qualification of AGS systems as NRO – not spreading fire,
- air circulation thanks to a 20 mm ventilation gap,
- meeting the new requirements of the Technical Conditions related to the heat coefficient (Ucmax = 0.20 W/m2⋅K),
- meeting the requirements of §225 of the Technical Conditions regarding facade cladding not falling off within 120 minutes,
- corrosion resistance up to environmental corrosion class C5.
- consoles (Stainless HI, Stainless HI+ 2 mm or 3 mm, Magnelis® HI+),
- vertical aluminum T profiles,
- W1 point profiles with rubber band,
- continuous angular profile with special milling for W1,
- mechanical protection of the element.